Messengers for Christ 5
JANUARY 1 — APRIL 10, 2017 (New Year’s Group)
(Deadline to sign-up is December 10, 2016)
Theme: NAMES & TITLES OF JESUS
(Note: this is the final time that the MFC theme will be the “Names & Titles of Jesus.” The Family Reunion 2017 group, beginning in August 2017, will rally around a different theme.)
Messengers For Christ is a spiritual training opportunity of Christian Family Fellowship Ministry. It is a commitment to discipline oneself to incorporate prayer and praise, reading God’s Word, speaking God’s Word, deliberate and purposeful giving, and fellowshipping with the saints into one’s lifestyle.
The main thrust of the 100-day Messengers For Christ 5 training is to investigate the names and titles of our Lord Jesus Christ with a view to better understand both the man and his mission. The very valuable truths they provide will assist us in relating to him and appreciating what he has accomplished for us. All of this will ultimately help us live lives of service to our brethren as sons of God with all power today.
The Messenger for Christ 5 Commitment:
- The Messenger for Christ 5 Commitment: I am a Messenger For Christ and I commit myself to:
- Speak in tongues the first thing in the morning when I arise.
- Assemble and maintain a lift list (a prayer list to include the other MFC; to be used daily).
- Spend at least 15 minutes in God’s Word reading the Scriptures every day.
- Read and execute the Messengers For Christ Handbook 5 lesson for the day.
- Learn and use retemories (Scripture “retained in the memory”), at least the ten provided.
- Greet all the new people you meet with “God bless you” or something like that. (Saying it with friends and family is optional.)
- Plan and execute a witnessing adventure of at least an hour each week.
As a Messenger for Christ I will:
- Be faithful to my commitment.
- Learn to keep God in my thinking with prayer and praise.
- Learn to receive strength and comfort from God’s Word.
- Learn to overcome the inertia of not speaking.
- Learn to operate all nine manifestations.
- Learn to train others by example and instruction.
- Learn how to preach Christ in light of the mystery.
- Learn to tell my personal story of deliverance and victory.
- Learn to plan and execute an outreach adventure of at least an hour each week.
- Learn to use the outreach classes to develop my homechurch.
- Use my Messenger for Christ Handbook 5 every morning and every evening.
The Commitment of CFFM to the Messengers for Christ:
Our commitment to the Messengers For Christ includes:
- Personal, daily prayer support.
- A curriculum in the names and titles of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Daily email/phone contact from the training coordinator.
The Goals of the CFFM Messengers for Christ 5:
- To develop habit patterns of prayer and praise, reading God’s Word, speaking God’s Word, deliberate and purposeful giving, and fellowshipping with the saints in one’s lifestyle.
- To cultivate fruit of the spirit by operating manifestations of the spirit.
- To establish and/or strengthen a home fellowship.
- To help the participant recognize and appreciate the multi-faceted ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ and how it affects them personally.
To register, contact Wayne Clapp at firstname.lastname@example.org / 850-982-3343 or complete the form below! If you do not receive a confirmation email, within two days, that your registration has been received, please contact Wayne through email address or phone number above.