Donate Your Legacy
Christian Family Fellowship is looking to properly care for people and the investment they make into the Kingdom of God through our work.
You can make a difference and leave a legacy of grace for the generations to come!
If you have been blessed by Christian Family Fellowship and would like to sow into the ministry for future generations, there are a number of ways to be a part of sharing the life-transforming gospel of Christ with generations of believers, and at the same time establish a legacy of changed lives that will continue to impact the world in the years to come.
1. Wills & Bequests—A will ensures that your wishes for the resources you leave behind are known and carried out. When you include the ministry in your will, your gift is entirely tax-free, reducing the estate taxes your heirs will have to pay.
2. Living Trusts—There are times when a simple will is not enough. A revocable living trust provides flexibility, privacy, and can be created to achieve your unique planning goals. A living trust also allows your heirs to avoid the hassles of probate and to distribute your assets quickly.
3. Charitable Trusts—Charitable trusts can be structured to provide a long-term gift to the ministry while giving your family income for life or over a number of years. They can also be set up to provide income to our ministry for a period of time, and then to return the remaining value of the trust to your family.
4. Retirement Accounts—Because these funds grow tax-free over time, taxes are due whenever there is a distribution or withdrawal. A simple way to avoid these taxes is to make a gift from your retirement account to a charitable organization which is tax exempt. This keeps your heirs from having to pay taxes on the entire Individual Retirement Account or IRA.
5. Life Insurance—Many people purchase life insurance policies for specific purposes when they are younger. As your life circumstances change, you may find you no longer need the policy. In that case, gifting the policy to a ministry may be a good planning option, allowing you to take a charitable deduction equal to the cash value of the policy (or the replacement cost if the policy is paid up). The ministry would have the option to cash in the policy to fund current ministry needs, or to hold on to it to receive future benefits.
These are some of the most effective options available to help you leave a legacy of grace for the generations to come. If the Lord has placed it on your heart to consider one or more of the above, or if you would like information, please contact Sarah Mullens in our office at 937-669-3090, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the contact form below.